11.4.14

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! How was your week? Mine went by so quick. It's officially spring break (too bad I am not in class anymore and still have to work but I don't have any teaching responsibilities for the next 11 days)! I've got to be quick as I am currently making oatmeal for breakfast then I am off to start my day! Here's some highlights from my week:

1. My lunch was famous... kind of. We are working on updating a program at work so my healthy lunch became the test subject for photos!

2. We made cauliflower fried 'rice' on the weekend. It was sooooo good!

3. We also made Thai inspired chicken noodle soup. Hopefully I will be able to remember what we put in it so I can share the recipe next week.

4. I had 3 great runs this week. The beautiful weather sure helped along with my tunes and a comfy pair of shoes.

Have a great weekend! The weather is supposed to be great here so we may go to the Baton Rouge Blues Festival and the farmer's market.

 

1 comment:

  1. OOOOH - that Thai chicken soup looks yummy! Can't wait to see the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...